1. 1. What is your name?
| ||Access denied.
You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.|
| ||1 (100%) || |
2. 2. What role did you have in this project?
3. 3. If Contractor is selected in Question 2, please enter your company name.
4. 4. What is the Six-digit Project Number (SPN)? (EXAMPLE: 100236 or 090004)
5. 5. Was this a Self-facilitated or Facilitated project?
6. 6. What is the county?
7. 7. What is the route?
8. 8. What is the section?
9. 9. What district did this project take place in?
10. 10a. What was the overall effectiveness of the pre-construction meeting?
11. 10b. Comments
12. 11a. R/W and utilities caused no project delays
13. 11b. Comments
14. 12a. The problems encountered in the pre-construction meeting were addressed prior to the start of work (e.g. MOT conflicts, plan errors, change orders).
15. 12b. Comments
16. 13a. Was the chain of command clearly identified?
17. 13b. Comments
18. 14a. Were the questions and/or problems addressed at the project level?
19. 14b. Comments
20. 15a. If questions and/or problems were unresolved at the project level, then the chain of command was followed, with a subsequent timely response.
21. 15b. Comments
22. 16a. If questions and/or problems arose after normal work hours, which required immediate answers, department personnel were able to be cotnacted (assuming chain of command was followed).
23. 16b. Comments
24. 17a. Completed bid itmes of work paid in a timely manner.
25. 17b. Comments
26. 18a. Effectiveness of arriving at an agreed unit price or lump sum prior to starting an extra work item.
27. 18b. Comments
28. 19a. Extra work change orders written within 30 days of Contractor submittal required documentation
29. 19b. Comments
30. 20a. Time extensions processed within 30 days of Contractor request.
31. 20b. Comments
32. 21a. Received "tentative" final quantities by project engineer upon completion of project.
33. 21b. Comments
34. 22a. Quality of plans
35. 22b. Comments
36. 23a. Level of service of the project inspection team.
37. 23b. Comments
38. 24a. Level of service of the District Construction Office
39. 24b. Comments
40. 25. What was the best thing that happened on this project?
41. 26. What was the worst thing that happened on this project?