2006 Quality Assurance Review
February 22, 2006
1. 23 CFR 627 and 635
3. Construction & Material Specifications
4. Construction Inspection Manual of Procedures
1. The Construction Specialist will contact the District Construction Engineer and the Project personnel via email, or phone prior to performing the review.
2. Technical Field visits (TPR’s) will be performed on a selection of representative projects.
3. Document best practices
1. All 12 Districts reviewed each year.
2. In each District, at least 2 projects will be reviewed for each item dependant on the construction schedule.
1. Summary of findings with completed data sheets.
2. Summary of best practices (Best Management Practices) will be posted on the internet.
Written report annually to:
1. District DDD with copies to the HMA, DCE and DTE
2. Deputy Director of Construction Management
3. Office of Quality
4. Assistant Director for Highway Management
1. QAR file in the Division of Construction Management
2. QAR file in the Office of Construction Administration
1. Yearly review of Construction Inspection Technique performance until improved to desired level
2. Review District action plan
3. Review and revision of this process review plan if warranted
Deputy Director Signature / Date