Because of the simplicity this item of work, no detailed explanation of the item is required in this manual.
2. Document location of where material was placed and lift thickness.
3. Roller weights.
4. Lift thickness.
5. Roller passes.
6. Use a rubber tire roller for the final compaction.
7. Perform the compaction tests according to S-1015.
8. Weigh tickets should be totaled with an initialed and dated tape attached. Convert to cubic yards as per 411.04 of the C&MS.
10. Document on Do not duplicate the information on these forms unless necessary..