1. Material Type, Item .
a. Type A90 is 90 mil thick.
b. Type A125 is 125 mil thick.
c. Type B90 is 90 mil thick.
d. Type B125 is 125 mil thick.
2. Glass beads, 740.09.
a. Type A and B shall contain intermix beads throughout. Drop-on glass beads are not required unless using non-surface beaded markings.
3. Application of Heat-Fused Preformed Thermoplastic Pavement Marking, Item 647.
a. According to the manufacturer’s recommendations, Heat-Fused Preformed Thermoplastic Pavement Marking shall be applied only as auxiliary markings.
b. If recommended by the manufacturer, apply primer sealer on Portland cement concrete pavement.
1. General requirements per 647.
3. Air and pavement temperature, type and condition of existing pavement.
a. Temperature requirements are outlined in 647.04.
4. Location and/or stationing of where work is performed.
5. Measure in appropriate units and turn in for pay.
6. Use form CA-D-3A to document information.