• CB-1.1 – Added Catch basin Type 2-2C, includes frame and grate for parking lot installations with Detail and Notes
• CB-2.1 – Removed bicycle safe grate wording referring to diagonal grate.
• CB-2.2 – Updated Notes to correct the number of grates from two to one. Removed bicycle safe grate wording referring to diagonal grate.
• I-1.1 – Updated All details to reflect use in variable width concrete medians
• DM-4.1 – Added Clarification and simplification to the flume location and construction
•DM-1.1: Updated Riprap Cutoff Wall notes to reflect changes in C&MS 601.04.
•HW-2.1: Updated precast notes to reflect changes in C&MS 602.03.
•HW-2.2: Updated precast notes to reflect changes in C&MS 602.03.
•HW-1.1, 2.1, & 2.2 moved under the Office of Structural Engineering.
• CB-1.2, 1.3: Added General Note to both drawings stating that CBs 2-3, 2-4, 2-5, & 2-6 are not intended for traffic bearing applications.
• CB-1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4; I-1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4; MH-1.2: Revised Openings note to clarify minimum pipe opening size.
• MH-1.1: Revised notes and drawing to better conform with available frame and cover castings.
• DM-1.1: Removed the animal guard from the notes and drawings for the Reinforced Concrete Outlet and Outlet Pipe.
• DM-4.1, 4.4; HW-2.1, 2.2: Revised notes and drawing by replacing “Fabric Filter” with “Geotextile Fabric”.
• DM-4-3: Revised Sediment Dam and Sediment Basin drawings.
• HW-2.1 Half-Height Headwalls For Corrugated Metal Pipe and Plastic
Revised the requirements for the anchor cable to something more readily available. Provided an eye bolt as another option to securing anchor cable to headwall.
• HW-2.2 Half-Height Headwalls For Concrete Pipe
Switched the tables of span/rise to rise/span for elliptical concrete pipe.
DM-1.4 Conduit Installation - Drawing Removed
Standard Drawing DM 1.3 Slotted Drain – trapezoidal grate only
The following SCDs have been revised: CB-2.2, I-2.1, I-2.2, I-2.3, & I-2.4
The following Standard Construction Drawings have been changed: DM-4.1 & DM-4.3.
All Standard Drawings have been updated.
All Standard Drawings have been updated
The following Standard Construction Drawings have been changed: DM-4.1, DM-5.1, I-2.1 and I-2.4
The following Standard Construction Drawings have been changed: DM-1.4
The following drawings have been modified: DM-1.1, DM-4.1