On September 6, the Department announced that three teams have been invited to submit technical and financial proposals for the Portsmouth Bypass project. The teams are listed below:
- Portsmouth Bypass Development Partners
- Equity: Cintra Infraestructuras, S.A.
- Contractors: Ferrovial Agroman US Corp. and Allan A. Meyers, LP
- Designers: Othon, Inc., Mannik & Smith Group, and Bowman Consulting Group, Ltd.
- PWP Portsmouth, LLC
- Equity: Plenary Group USA, Ltd., Walsh Investors, LLC, and Parsons Enterprises, Inc.
- Contractors: Walsh/Trumbull/Parsons - a Construction Joint Venture
- Designers: Parsons Transportation Group
- Portsmouth Gateway Group
- Equity: ACS Infrastructure Development, Inc., Infrared Capital Partners Limited, and Star America Fund GP
- Contractors: Dragados, USA, Inc., The Beaver Excavating Company and John R. Jurgensen, Co., Inc. - Design Build Joint Venture
- Designers: ms Consultants, Inc.
Statements of Qualifications - Received
On August 9, 2013, the Department received four Statements of Qualifications for the Portsmouth Bypass Project. Below is a link to the Submitting teams:
Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
The RFQ documents and clarifications to the RFQ can be found below.