A Session Organizer is responsible for ensuring a well-balanced, high quality session for the program. Each session is 90 minutes and is up to the session organizer how the time is used.
- Complete the Session Organizer Worksheet by 4 April 2014.
- The session organizer will serve as the liaison between the conference committee board and the session participants.
- The session organizer will monitor the preparations of the session participants.
- The session organizer will make sure session participants meet all deadlines.
- The session organizer will keep the conference committee advised of any changes to the session.
- The session organizer will receive the session participant’s bios if it is desired to be used for introductions.
- The session organizer will also serve as moderator to introduce the speakers and keep the speakers(s) on a specific time limit to keep session moving smoothly.