Andrew Jackson has over 25 years of high-value business consulting experience in corporate America as a Partner with the global consulting firm of Accenture. At Accenture, he was responsible for delivering business and technology solutions for Global Fortune 500 companies. This was coupled with managing the Accenture corporate diversity program. At the same time, he is the owner and operator of several small businesses in Cleveland. He grew up in Cleveland, and graduated from John Adams High School; he is a product of the Cleveland Public Schools System. He earned a degree in accounting from Cleveland State University. He is a Certified Public Accountant, having passed the CPA exam in 1983. He joined Accenture following graduation in 1982, and made Partner in 1995. He retired from Accenture in 2007.
In 2007, he joined the Greater Cleveland Partnership (The Chamber of Commerce for Northeast Ohio) as a Senior Vice President, to lead the Commission on Economic. His objectives at the Commission were to grow minorities businesses and to increase the number of minorities in the board rooms, in senior management positions, and in the workforce for major companies in Northeast Ohio.
Over the past ten years, Andrew has embarked on the creation of several small businesses in the Greater Cleveland area. He is the owner and operator of:
• AJ Automotive Group: (Auto Repair, Used Car, Hand Car Wash)
• Vending Services: (Vending Machine Business – Providing Soda and Snack Machines)
• Do-All Landscaping and Snow Plowing: (Lawn and Driveway Care)
• Forest Glen Properties: (Residential and Commercial Real Estate)
Andrew is also the President and CEO of Elsons International. Elsons International is located on the Eastside of Cleveland. The company manufacturers corrugated boxes and wood shipping containers.
Andrew’s passion is to be an entrepreneur and philanthropist who promotes economic development in the minority community. In addition to his business interests, he serves on several Boards in Cleveland, including Karamu House Theater, The Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging, and The Cleveland State University Business School - Visiting Committee. As a community leader, he has been recognized on several occasions including:
• Member of Goff Society at the Cleveland Foundation
• Founder of the Jackson Family Scholarship Fund at Cleveland State University
• Member of INROADS National Alumni Hall of Fame
• Member of Kaleidoscope Magazine 40/40 Club
• Member of Crain’s Business Cleveland 40/40 Club
• Featured in Black Enterprise Magazine
• Featured in Consulting Magazine
• Recipient of MBE Trailblazer Award from Southern Christian Leadership Conference
• Recipient of Community Impact Award from the National Black MBA Association
• Inducted into The Cleveland State University, College of Business - Alumni Hall of Fame
• Honored as a Cleveland State University, Distinguished Alumni