Ohio.gov State Agencies  |  Online Services
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In




ODOT provides a variety of highway right-of-way permits, including residential, commercial, and utility, as well as permits for oversize vehicles.  For more information about a permit type, please click on the links to the right.


Over the Road Permits - Oversize/overweight loads

Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 3:30 PM

Not accepting new applications after 2:30 PM.

Right Of Way Permits - Residential or commercial construction in the right-of-way

Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 3:30 PM

Utility Permits - Utility construction in the right-of-way

To contact the District Two Permits Department, please call 419-373-4301 or click on a name below to send that person an e-mail.

To send a fax to the Permits Department:



 Permit Contacts

Schuette, MichelePermits419-373-4301