Ohio Department of Transportation
Office of Communications District Two
For immediate release:
November 3, 2008
Interstate 475 Bridge Inspection Update
Bowling Green: ODOT District Two announces following update to the Interstate 475 bridge inspection work. Updates are in bold and underlined.
4. Interstate 475: Bridge Inspection
Lucas County: Work scheduled for today, November 3 through Thursday, November 6, from 9am to 3pm daily, on various bridges on I-475 for bridge inspection has been delayed until further notice. ODOT will advise when work impacting traffic is rescheduled. Delayed work includes:
· Monday, November 3 - I-475 bridge over Central Avenue: on Central Avenue between Upton Avenue and Jackman Road.
· Tuesday, November 4 - CSX railroad bridge over I-475: on I-475 between Douglas Road and Upton Avenue.
· Wednesday, November 5, Bridge over Ottawa River: from I-75 northbound to I-475 westbound.
· Thursday, November 6, Bridge over Ottawa River: from I-475 eastbound to I-75 northbound or southbound.