Bowen Road Bridge Redecking
BOWLING GREEN (Tuesday, May 02, 2017) - The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the Bowen Road bridge redecking project in Lucas County. Updates are highlighted in bold and underlined:
Bowen Road: Bridge Redecking
Lucas County (289-16): Through October, nightly from 7pm through 6am, lane restrictions are possible on I-475, between Secor Road and Douglas Road, for bridge work. Through July, Bowen Road, between Groveland Road and Langenderfer Drive, is closed for bridge deck replacement. Detour: Groveland Road; Rushland Avenue.
Effective Wednesday, May 3, through Friday, May 5, nightly from 7pm until 6am, the following will be closed for bridge deck pour. Local access will be maintained.
· The ramp from Monroe Street to eastbound I-475. Detour: Secor Road.
· Groveland Road at Grantley Road. Detour: Grantley Road; Monroe Street.
· Groveland Road at Bowen Road. Detour: Monroe Street; Woodmont Road.
· Bowen Road at Monroe Street. Detour: Monroe Street; Woodmont Road.
· Langenderfer Drive at Woodmont Road. Detour: Woodmont Road; Pennhurst Road.
· Langenderfer Drive at Bowen Road. Detour: Pennhurst Road; Grantley Road.
· Bowen Road at Pennhurst Road. Detour: Pennhurst Road; Grantley Road.
Project complete: June 2018. All work is weather permitting.
The Ohio Department of Transportation maintains the state's largest man-made asset--the transportation system. ODOT's mission is to provide the safe and easy movement of people and goods from place to place. As a $2.8 billion per year enterprise, ODOT invests the bulk of its resources in system preservation through maintenance, construction and snow and ice operations.
The environmental review, consultation, and other actions required by applicable Federal environmental laws for this project are being, or have been, carried out by ODOT pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327 and a Memorandum of Understanding dated December 11, 2015, and executed by FHWA and ODOT.
For more information contact:
The District Two Public Information Office at (419) 373-4428
or email D02.PIO@dot.ohio.gov