Interstate 75 Pavement Rehabilitation Project
BOWLING GREEN (Friday, October 23, 2015) - The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the I-75 pavement rehabilitation project. Updates are highlighted in bold and underlined.
Interstate 75: Pavement Rehabilitation
Lucas County (268-14): Through August 2016, I-75, from the I-75/475 split in Toledo to the Anthony Wayne Trail, is reduced to two lanes. Overnight, 10pm through 6am, single lane restrictions are possible in this work zone.
• The ramp from Lawrence Avenue to southbound I-75 is now open.
• The ramp from Collingwood Boulevard to northbound I-75 is now open
• The ramp from southbound I-75 to Collingwood Boulevard is now open.
• Through October, the ramp from northbound I-75 to Bancroft Street is closed. Detour: Berdan Ave (Exit 205B); Detroit Avenue.
Through August 2016, the following ramps are restricted or closed:
· The interchange ramp from eastbound I-475 to southbound I-75 is reduced to one lane.
· The interchange ramp from northbound I-75 to westbound I-475 is reduced to one lane.
· The ramp from Detroit Avenue to southbound I-75 is closed. Detour: Monroe Street; Michigan Avenue; SR 25.
· The ramp from Detroit Avenue to northbound I-75 is closed. Detour: Monroe Street; 14th Street.
Through May 2016, Oakwood Avenue, between Wells Street and Grove Place, is closed for bridge work. Seek alternate route. Project complete: August 2016. All work is weather permitting.