Interstate 75 Pavement Rehabilitation
BOWLING GREEN (Monday, October 17, 2016) - The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the I-75 pavement rehabilitation project in Lucas County. Updates are highlighted in bold and underlined:
Interstate 75: Pavement Rehabilitation
Lucas County (268-14): Through October, I-75, from the I-75/475 split in Toledo to the Anthony Wayne Trail, is reduced to two lanes. Through October, overnight, 10pm through 6am, single lane restrictions are possible in this work zone.
Effective Tuesday, October 18 at 6am, all lanes of northbound I-75, between the Anthony Wayne Trail and the I-75/475 interchange will be open.
Effective Wednesday, October 19 at 6am, all lanes of southbound I-75, between the I-75/475 interchange will be open.
Ramps restrictions and closures:
· Effective tonight at 10pm, through Tuesday, October 18, short-term intermittent closures are possible on the ramp from 14th Street to northbound I-75 and the ramp from the Anthony Wayne Trail to northbound I-75 for striping.
· Through October, the interchange ramp from eastbound I-475 to southbound I-75 is reduced to one lane.
· Through Tuesday, October 18 at 6am, the interchange ramp from northbound I-75 to westbound I-475 is reduced to one lane.
· Through Wednesday, October 19 at 6am, the ramp from Detroit Avenue to southbound I-75 is closed. Detour: Monroe Street; Michigan Avenue; SR 25.
· Through Thursday, October 20, the ramp from northbound I-75 to Bancroft Street (Exit 203A) is closed. Detour: Detroit Avenue (Exit 203B); Monroe Street.
Through November, Oakwood Avenue, between Wells Street and Grove Place, is closed for bridge work. Seek alternate route.
Project complete: October. All work is weather permitting.