Interstate 75 Pavement Rehabilitation Project
BOWLING GREEN (Wednesday, April 20, 2016) - The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the I-75 pavement rehabilitation project in Lucas County. Updates are highlighted in bold and underlined:
Interstate 75: Pavement Rehabilitation
Lucas County (268-14): Through August, I-75, from the I-75/475 split in Toledo to the Anthony Wayne Trail, is reduced to two lanes. Overnight, 10pm through 6am, single lane restrictions are possible in this work zone. Through May, Oakwood Avenue, between Wells Street and Grove Place, is closed for bridge work. Seek alternate route.
Ramps restrictions and closures:
· Through May, the ramp from northbound I-75 to Detroit Avenue (Exit 203B) is closed. Detour: Berdan Avenue (Exit 205B); Detroit Avenue.
· Effective Monday, April 25, through June, the ramp from southbound I-75 to Detroit Avenue (Exit 203B) will be closed. Detour: Washington Street/Downtown (Exit 202A); 11th Street; Monroe Street.
· Through August, the interchange ramp from eastbound I-475 to southbound I-75 is reduced to one lane.
· Through August, the interchange ramp from northbound I-75 to westbound I-475 is reduced to one lane.
· Through August, the ramp from Detroit Avenue to southbound I-75 is closed. Detour: Monroe Street; Michigan Avenue; SR 25.
· Through August, the ramp from Detroit Avenue to northbound I-75 is closed. Detour: Monroe Street; 14th Street.
Project complete: August. All work is weather permitting.
The Ohio Department of Transportation maintains the state's largest man-made asset--the transportation system. ODOT's mission is to provide the safe and easy movement of people and goods from place to place. As a $2.8 billion per year enterprise, ODOT invests the bulk of its resources in system preservation through maintenance, construction and snow and ice operations.
The environmental review, consultation, and other actions required by applicable Federal environmental laws for this project are being, or have been, carried out by ODOT pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327 and a Memorandum of Understanding dated December 11, 2015, and executed by FHWA and ODOT.