Interstate 75 Pavement Rehabilitation
BOWLING GREEN (Tuesday, June 28, 2016) - The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the I-75 pavement rehabilitation repair project in Lucas County. Updates are highlighted in bold and underlined:
Interstate 75: Pavement Rehabilitation
Lucas County (268-14): Effective tonight, through Thursday, June 30, nightly from 10pm until 6am, motorists are advised of short-term (15 minute), rolling road blocks on southbound I-75 near the I-475 interchange, for bridge work. Through August, I-75, from the I-75/475 split in Toledo to the Anthony Wayne Trail, is reduced to two lanes. Overnight, 10pm through 6am, single lane restrictions are possible in this work zone. Through June, Oakwood Avenue, between Wells Street and Grove Place, is closed for bridge work. Seek alternate route.
Ramps restrictions and closures:
· Effective Tuesday, June 28, from 8pm until 11pm, the ramp from Lawrence Avenue to southbound I-75 will be closed for bridge work. Detour: Monroe Street; Michigan Street.
· Effective Tuesday, June 28, from 8pm until 11pm, the ramp from southbound I-75 to Collingwood Boulevard will be closed for bridge work. Detour: Washington Street (202A); Dorr Street.
· Effective Tuesday, June 28, from 10pm until Wednesday, June 29 at 6am, the ramp from Collingwood Boulevard to northbound I-75 will be closed for bridge work. Detour: Dorr Street; Washington Street; 14th Street.
· Effective tonight, from 10pm until Wednesday, June 29 at 6am, the ramp from eastbound I-475 to southbound I-75 may be closed for bridge work. Detour: northbound I-75; Stickney Avenue (Exit 207); southbound I-75.
· Through August, the interchange ramp from eastbound I-475 to southbound I-75 is reduced to one lane.
· Through August, the interchange ramp from northbound I-75 to westbound I-475 is reduced to one lane.
· Through August, the ramp from Detroit Avenue to southbound I-75 is closed. Detour: Monroe Street; Michigan Avenue; SR 25.
· Through August, the ramp from Detroit Avenue to northbound I-75 is closed. Detour: Monroe Street; 14th Street.
· Through September, the ramp from northbound I-75 to Bancroft Street (Exit 203A) will be closed. Detour: Detroit Avenue (Exit 203B); Monroe Street.
Project complete: August. All work is weather permitting.
The Ohio Department of Transportation maintains the state's largest man-made asset--the transportation system. ODOT's mission is to provide the safe and easy movement of people and goods from place to place. As a $2.8 billion per year enterprise, ODOT invests the bulk of its resources in system preservation through maintenance, construction and snow and ice operations.
The environmental review, consultation, and other actions required by applicable Federal environmental laws for this project are being, or have been, carried out by ODOT pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327 and a Memorandum of Understanding dated December 11, 2015, and executed by FHWA and ODOT.