Interstate 75: Joint Repair Project
BOWLING GREEN (Tuesday, July 09, 2013) - The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the I-75 joint repair project. Updates are highlighted in bold and underlined.
3. Interstate 75: Joint Repair
Lucas County (99-13): Intermittent overnight, 7pm to 6am, and weekend lane restrictions are possible on I-75 from Segur Avenue to I-280, on I-280 at I-75 and on I-475 from Airport Highway to US 24 for joint repair. Effective Saturday, July 13, at 12:01am through Monday, July 15, at 12:01am the following ramps will be closed:
· Ramp from Collingwood Boulevard to northbound I-75. Detour: Monroe Street; Detroit Avenue.
· Ramp From14th Street to northbound I-75. Detour: Monroe Street; Detroit Avenue.
· Ramp from Lawrence Avenue to southbound I-75. Detour: Monroe Street; Detroit Avenue;
· Ramp from southbound I-75 to Washington Street/Downtown (Exit 202A). Detour: Miami Street (199A); northbound I-75; Anthony Wayne Trail (Exit 201B); N. Erie Street; Washington Street.
Project complete: August. All work is weather permitting.