Interstate 75 Widening
BOWLING GREEN (Tuesday, March 31, 2015) - The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the I-75 widening. Updates are highlighted in bold and underlined:
2. Interstate 75: Widening
Lucas County (485-14, 536-14): Project to widen I-75 from I-475 in Toledo to I-280. Through July 2018, overnight, from 8pm until 6am, single lane restrictions are possible on I-75 from I-475 in Toledo to I-280 for traffic shifts. Motorists are advised traffic pattern changes in this work zone.
Effective tonight, through Thursday morning April 2, overnight from 8pm until 6am, the ramp from northbound I-280 to southbound I-75 will be closed. Detour: northbound I-75; Alexis Road (Exit 210).
Effective Wednesday, April 1, at 10pm, through Thursday, April 2, at 6am, the ramp from southbound I-75 to westbound I-475 will be closed for pavement marking. Detour: Detroit Avenue (Exit 203B); northbound I-75. Additionally at this time, intermittent short-term, ramp restrictions are possible at the I-75 on/off ramps at Phillips Avenue and Berdan Avenue for pavement marking.
The following ramps are closed:
· The ramp from North Cove Boulevard to westbound I-475 will be permanently closed. Detour: Central Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Phillips Avenue.
· The ramp from eastbound I-475/northbound I-75 to Jeep Parkway will be permanently closed. Detour: Philips Avenue (Exit 206); Detroit Avenue; Berdan Avenue.
· Through July 2016, the ramp from northbound I-75 to Jeep Parkway (Exit 205A). Detour: Berdan Avenue (Exit 205B); Detroit Avenue.
· Through July 2018, the ramp from Jeep Parkway to southbound I-75. Detour: Berdan Avenue.
· Through July 2018, the ramp from Willys Parkway to northbound I-75. Detour: Berdan Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Philips Avenue.
· Through July 2018, the ramp from southbound I-75 to Willys Parkway (Exit 205A). Detour: Detroit Avenue (Exit 203B).
Through June 2016, Jeep Parkway from Central Avenue to Berdan Avenue will be closed. Central Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Berdan Avenue.
Through July 2018, Willys Parkway from Pioneer Lane to Jeep Parkway will be closed.
Project complete: July 2018. All work is weather permitting.