Interstate 75 Widening in Lucas County
BOWLING GREEN (Wednesday, September 30, 2015) - The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the I-75 widening project in Lucas County. Updates are highlighted in bold and underlined:
Interstate 75: Widening
Lucas County (485-14, 536-14): Through July 2018, overnight, 7pm through 6am, single lane restrictions are possible on I-75, from I-475 in Toledo to I-280 for bridge work. Through fall 2016, one lane of I-75 traffic is maintained in the current northbound lane and one lane of traffic is relocated to southbound I-75 and separated by barrier wall.
The following ramps are closed:
· Through June 2016, the ramp from Phillips Avenue to northbound I-75. Detour: Manhattan Boulevard; Lagrange Street; South Expressway Drive.
· Through July 2016, the ramp from southbound I-75 to Phillips Avenue (Exit 206). Detour: North Expressway Drive (Exit 207); Stickney Avenue; South Expressway Drive.
· Through August 2016, the ramp from northbound I-75 to Jeep Parkway (Exit 205A). Detour: Berdan Avenue (Exit 205B); Detroit Avenue.
· Through October 2016, the ramp from northbound I-75 to Phillips Avenue (Exit 206). Detour: south Expressway Drive (Exit 207); Stickney Avenue; North Expressway Drive.
· Through July 2018, the ramp from Jeep Parkway to southbound I-75. Detour: Berdan Avenue.
· Through July 2018, the ramp from Willys Parkway to northbound I-75. Detour: Berdan Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Phillips Avenue.
· Through July 2018, the ramp from southbound I-75 to Willys Parkway (Exit 205A). Detour: Detroit Avenue (Exit 203B).
Through October, South Expressway Drive is restricted to a single lane between Stickney Avenue and Lagrange Street.
The drainage installation work on Phillips Avenue, between I-75 and Manhattan Boulevard, has been postponed until further notice. Through November, expect lane restrictions on Phillips Avenue at I-75, Lagrange Street at I-75, Berdan Avenue at I-75, Detroit Avenue at I-75, and Stickney Avenue at I-75 for bridge work.
Through August 2016, Jeep Parkway from Central Avenue to Berdan Avenue is closed. Central Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Berdan Avenue.
Through October 2016, the ramp from northbound I-75 to Berdan Avenue is restricted to right turn only movements. Suggested alternate route: Berdan Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Phillips Avenue; Haverhill Drive.
Through May 2017, the Polish Village Overpass is closed for bridge work. Detour: North Expressway Drive; Stickney Avenue; South Expressway Drive.
Through July 2018, Willys Parkway from Pioneer Lane to Jeep Parkway is closed.
Project complete: September 2018. All work is weather permitting.