Interstate 75 Widening in Wood County
BOWLING GREEN (Monday, September 19, 2016) - The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the I-75 widening project in Wood County. Updates are highlighted in bold and underlined:
Interstate 75: Widening
Wood & Hancock Counties (170-14, 199-14, 237-14 & 3000-14):
Interstate 75/475 Interchange Ramps:
· Effective tonight at 9pm, through Tuesday, September 20, crews will reopen the ramps from northbound I-75 to I-475 and the ramp from I-475 to northbound I-75. Motorists should be aware of traffic pattern change.
Interstate Restrictions: Through November, overnight, from 7pm until 6am, single lane restrictions are possible on I-75 between the I-75/I-475 interchange in Perrysburg and CR 99 in Hancock County. Through December, southbound I-75 is reduced to two lanes from US 20 to I-475 in Perrysburg. Through December, 11-foot lane width restrictions are in place on I-75 between US 20 in Perrysburg and CR 99 in Hancock County.
· Through Tuesday, September 20, the ramp from northbound I-75 to westbound I-475 in Perrysburg is closed for bridge work. Detour: SR 795 (Exit 195); southbound I-75.
· Through Tuesday, September 20, the ramp from eastbound I-475 to northbound I-75 in Perrysburg is closed for bridge work. Detour: southbound I-75; SR 582 (Exit 187).
· Effective Thursday, September 22, from 1am until 6am, the ramp from SR 613 to northbound I-75 may be closed for bridge work. Detour: southbound I-75; CR 99 (Exit 161); northbound I-75.
· Through September, the ramp from southbound I-75 to US 6 (Exit 179) is closed for pavement work. Detour: Cygnet Road (Exit 171); SR 25.
· Through September, the ramp from US 6 to southbound I-75 (Exit 66A) is closed for pavement work. Detour: SR 25 (Exit 65); Cygnet Road.
· Effective Monday, October 3, through November, the ramp from southbound I-75 to SR 582 will be closed for pavement widening. Detour: SR 64/SR 105 (Exit 181); northbound I-75.
· Effective Monday, October 3, through November, the ramp from SR 582 to southbound I-75 will be closed for pavement widening. Detour: northbound I-75; US 20 (Exit 193); southbound I-75.
· Through October, southbound I-75 to westbound I-475 is reduced to one 11-foot lane for pavement installation.
Through December, Township Road 101 in Hancock County, between CR 220 and TR 142, is closed for bridge work over I-75.
Project complete: October 2017. All work is weather permitting.
The Ohio Department of Transportation maintains the state's largest man-made asset--the transportation system. ODOT's mission is to provide the safe and easy movement of people and goods from place to place. As a $2.8 billion per year enterprise, ODOT invests the bulk of its resources in system preservation through maintenance, construction and snow and ice operations.
The environmental review, consultation, and other actions required by applicable Federal environmental laws for this project are being, or have been, carried out by ODOT pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327 and a Memorandum of Understanding dated December 11, 2015, and executed by FHWA and ODOT.