Interstate 75 Widening in Wood County
BOWLING GREEN (Wednesday, November 02, 2016) - The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the I-75 widening project in Wood County. Updates are highlighted in bold and underlined:
Interstate 75: Widening
Wood & Hancock Counties (170-14, 199-14, 237-14 & 3000-14):
Interstate Restrictions: Through November, overnight, from 7pm until 6am, single lane restrictions are possible on I-75, between the I-75/I-475 interchange in Perrysburg and CR 99 in Hancock County. Through December, southbound I-75 is reduced to two lanes from US 20 to I-475 in Perrysburg. Through December, 11-foot lane width restrictions are in place on I-75 between US 20 in Perrysburg and CR 99 in Hancock County.
Southbound I-75, between Portage Road and Oil Center Road, is now open to three lanes. Additional traffic pattern changes will be announced.
· Effective Friday, November 4, from 8am until 6pm, the ramps to/from southbound I-75 to/from SR 64/105 Wooster Street (Exit 181) may be restricted for resurfacing. Ramp will be open and traffic will be maintained.
· Effective Saturday, November 5, from 4am until 11am, the ramp from northbound I-75 to US 6 will be closed for guardrail installation. Detour: SR 64/105 (Exit 181); southbound I-75.
· Effective Saturday, November 5, from 7am until 11am, the ramp from US 6 to southbound I-75 will be closed for resurfacing. Detour: northbound I-75; SR 64/SR 105 (Exit 181); southbound I-75.
· Effective Saturday, November 5, from 11am until 4pm, the ramp from southbound I-75 to US 6 will be closed for resurfacing. Detour: SR 64/SR105 (Exit 181); Dunbridge Road; US 6.
· Through November, the ramp from southbound I-75 to SR 582 is closed for pavement widening. Detour: SR 64/SR 105 (Exit 181); northbound I-75.
· Through November, the ramp from SR 582 to southbound I-75 is closed for pavement widening. Detour: northbound I-75; US 20 (Exit 193); southbound I-75.
Through November, SR 582 over I-75, will be reduced to one lane for pavement and bridge work. Traffic will be maintained by traffic signal.
Through December, Township Road 101 in Hancock County, between CR 220 and TR 142, is closed for bridge work over I-75.
Project complete: October 2017. All work is weather permitting.