Interstate 75 Pavement Rehabilitation Project
BOWLING GREEN (Monday, June 15, 2015) - The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the I-75 pavement rehabilitation project in Lucas County. Work is delayed due to weather. Updates are highlighted in bold and underlined:
Interstate 75: Pavement Rehabilitation *MAJOR INTERSTATE RAMP RESTRICTIONS*
Lucas County (268-14): Through July, I-75, from the I-75/475 split in Toledo to the Anthony Wayne Trail, is reduced to two lanes. Overnight, 10pm through 6am, single lane restrictions are possible in this work zone.
Effective Tuesday, June 16 at 8pm, through Wednesday, June 17 at 6am, intermittent consecutive ramp closures are possible along northbound I-75 from the Anthony Wayne Trail to the I-75/475 split for traffic shift. Additionally, at this time, northbound I-75, from the Anthony Wayne Trail to the I-75/475 split, may be reduced to one lane for traffic shift.
• Effective Tuesday, June 16 at 8pm, through Wednesday, June 17 at 6am, the ramp from northbound I-75 to westbound I-475 will be closed for striping. Detour: Berdan Avenue (Exit 205B); southbound I-75.
• On Tuesday, June 16, at 10pm, through Friday, June 26, the ramp from northbound I- 75 to Detroit Avenue will be closed (Exit 203B) for pavement installation. Detour: Berdan Avenue (Exit 205B); Detroit Avenue.
• On Tuesday, June 16 at 9pm, through August, the ramp from northbound I-75 to Bancroft Street will be closed. Detour: Berdan Ave (Exit 205B); Detroit Avenue.
• On Tuesday, June 16 at 9pm, through August, the ramp from Collingwood Boulevard to northbound I-75 will be closed. Detour: Dorr Street; Washington Street; 14th Street.
Through August 2016, the following ramps will be restricted or closed:
· The interchange ramp from eastbound I-475 to southbound I-75 is reduced to one lane.
· The interchange ramp from northbound I-75 to westbound I-475 is reduced to one lane.
· The ramp from Detroit Avenue to southbound I-75 is closed. Detour: Monroe Street; Michigan Avenue; SR 25.
Through May 2016, Oakwood Avenue, between Wells Street and Grove Place, is closed for bridge work. Seek alternate route. Project complete: August 2016. All work is weather permitting.