Interstate 75 Widening
BOWLING GREEN (Friday, May 01, 2015) - The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the Interstate 75 widening project. Updates are highlighted in bold and underlined:
Interstate 75: Widening
Lucas County (485-14, 536-14): Project to widen I-75 from I-475 in Toledo to I-280. Through July 2018, overnight from 10pm until 6am, single lane restrictions are possible on I-75, from I-475 in T
Effective tonight at 9pm, through Saturday, May 2, at 6am, southbound I-75, from I-280 to I-475 in Toledo may be reduced to one lane for traffic shifts. Additionally at this time, the ramp from northbound I-280 to southbound I-75 will be closed for traffic shifts. Detour: northbound I-75; Alexis Road (Exit 210).
On Monday, May 4, through May 2017, the Polish Village Overpass will be closed for bridge work. Detour: North Expressway Drive; Stickney Avenue; South Expressway Drive.
The following ramps are closed:
· The ramp from North Cove Boulevard to westbound I-475 is permanently closed. Detour: Central Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Phillips Avenue.
· The ramp from eastbound I-475/northbound I-75 to Jeep Parkway is permanently closed. Detour: Philips Avenue (Exit 206); Detroit Avenue; Berdan Avenue.
· Through July 2016, the ramp from northbound I-75 to Jeep Parkway (Exit 205A). Detour: Berdan Avenue (Exit 205B); Detroit Avenue.
· Through July 2018, the ramp from Jeep Parkway to southbound I-75. Detour: Berdan Avenue.
· Through July 2018, the ramp from Willys Parkway to northbound I-75. Detour: Berdan Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Philips Avenue.
· Through July 2018, the ramp from southbound I-75 to Willys Parkway (Exit 205A). Detour: Detroit Avenue (Exit 203B).
Through June 2016, Jeep Parkway from Central Avenue to Berdan Avenue is closed. Central Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Berdan Avenue.
Through July 2018, Willys Parkway from Pioneer Lane to Jeep Parkway is closed.
Project complete: July 2018. All work is weather permitting