Interstate 75 Widening in Lucas County
BOWLING GREEN (Tuesday, April 14, 2015) - The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) District Two announces the following update to the Interstate 75 widening project. Updates are highlighted in bold and underlined:
Interstate 75: Widening
Lucas County (485-14, 536-14): Project to widen I-75 from I-475 in Toledo to I-280. Through July 2018, overnight from 10pm until 6am, single lane restrictions are possible on I-75, from I-475 in Toledo to I-280 for traffic shifts. Motorists are advised of traffic pattern changes in this work zone.
Effective Wednesday, April 15, at 10pm, through June 2016, the ramp from Phillips Avenue to northbound I-75 will be closed for traffic maintenance. Detour: Manhattan Boulevard; Lagrange Street; South Expressway Drive. The closures of the ramp from southbound I-75 to Philips Avenue (Exit 206) and the closure of the ramp from northbound I-75 to Phillips Avenue (Exit 206) will be announced.
The following ramps are closed:
· The ramp from North Cove Boulevard to westbound I-475 is permanently closed. Detour: Central Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Phillips Avenue.
· The ramp from eastbound I-475/northbound I-75 to Jeep Parkway is permanently closed. Detour: Philips Avenue (Exit 206); Detroit Avenue; Berdan Avenue.
· Through July 2016, the ramp from northbound I-75 to Jeep Parkway (Exit 205A). Detour: Berdan Avenue (Exit 205B); Detroit Avenue.
· Through July 2018, the ramp from Jeep Parkway to southbound I-75. Detour: Berdan Avenue.
· Through July 2018, the ramp from Willys Parkway to northbound I-75. Detour: Berdan Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Philips Avenue.
· Through July 2018, the ramp from southbound I-75 to Willys Parkway (Exit 205A). Detour: Detroit Avenue (Exit 203B).
Through June 2016, Jeep Parkway from Central Avenue to Berdan Avenue is closed. Central Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Berdan Avenue.
Through July 2018, Willys Parkway from Pioneer Lane to Jeep Parkway is closed.
Project complete: July 2018. All work is weather permitting.