For Immediate Release
April 23, 2015
interCHANGE Traffic Advisory
The following work is planned for this week on the project. All work is weather dependent; it may be postponed or cancelled without prior notice.
SUNDAY, APRIL 19- MONDAY, MAY 4 POST & FRANTZ ROAD – UPDATED
· 8 PM: US 33 east bound to Post Road north will be reduced to one left turn lane instead of two.
· 8 PM: The right turn lane from north Post Rd. north to US 33 west will close, but you can still turn right onto Post Rd.
· 8 PM: The right turn lane from Frantz Rd. north to US 33 east will be closed, but you can still turn right from Frantz Rd.
These closures are around the clock.
NOTE: The closures for drainage improvements have been extended a week due to weather.
All lanes are expected to be open by Monday, May 4.
THURSDAY, APRIL 23 – Interstate 270 and US Route 33 – (NEW)
- 7 PM: I- 270 south will be reduced to two lanes between US 33 and Tuttle Crossing Blvd.
- 8 PM: US 33 west will be reduced to one lane between Frantz Rd. and Avery Rd.
- 5 AM: All lanes of I-270 south and US 33 west are open.
These closures are to install portable concrete barrier.