For Immediate Release
April 17, 2017
Here’s one more sign we are getting closer to completion on the I-270/US 33 interCHANGE project in Dublin. This weekend, all lanes for I-270 southbound between the interchange and Tuttle Crossing Blvd. will be re-striped so that the lanes are in their final configuration. Along with no more ‘lane shifts,’ the speed limit on I-270 south will return to 65 mph not 55.
To get there, here’s how traffic will be impacted:
Tuesday, April 18, 2017 thru Thursday, April 20, 2017 – US 33WB to I-270NB Ramp Closure
- 9pm the ramp from US 33WB to I-270NB closed. Detour: I-270SB to Tuttle Crossing Blvd. to I-270NB.
- 5am ramp open.
Friday, April 21, 2017
· 7pm I-270SB reduced to 2 lanes between Sawmill Rd. and Tuttle Crossing Blvd.
· 9pm the ramp from US 33EB to I-270SB closed. Detour: I-270NB to Sawmill Rd. to I-270SB.
· 9pm the ramp from US 33WB to I-270SB closed. Detour: I-270NB to Sawmill Rd. to I-270SB.
· 11pm I-270SB reduced to 1 lane between Sawmill Rd. and Tuttle Crossing Blvd.
· 12am Saturday the ramp from I-270SB to US 33EB closed. Detour: I-270SB to Tuttle Crossing Blvd. to I-270NB to US 33EB.
· By 7am, two lanes of I-270SB will be open.
· By 9am, three lanes of I-270SB and the following ramps will be open.
- US 33EB to I-270SB
- US 33WB to I-270SB
- I-270SB to US 33EB
- By 1pm, all lanes of I-270SB will be open. NOTE: the speed limit on I-270SB will increase from 55 MPH to 65 MPH when all lanes are open.