Western Ohio Current Construction
For the week of December 16th – 22nd
Sidney (Friday, December 13, 2019) – The following closures are currently in effect for the week of December
16th – 22nd:
· US 33 between SR 116 and SR 66, INTERMITTENT ROAD CLOSURES in both directions on December 15th from 7 am
to noon. Closures will be short,
lasting approximately 15 minutes at a time.
· SR 4 between Upper Valley Pike and I-70, Daily lane closures December 3rd -19th
between 8 am and 3:30 pm. One lane will remain open in each direction.
· I-70 between SR 72 and US 68, Traffic pattern shift December 13th – December
of 2020. One lane of I-70 west will be shifted onto I-70 east. There will be
a concrete barrier dividing the lanes. Two westbound and two eastbound lanes will
· US 68 near I-70, Lane closures November 26, 2018 – July 30, 2020. One 12’ lane will remain open in each direction.
· SR 741 between Prestige Plaza Drive and Mall Woods Drive, Nightly lane closure December 15th thru December 20th
from 8 pm until 7 am. One lane will remain open in each direction. *there may be brief total closures lasting
about 15 minutes.
· SR 725 between Mall Park Drive and Mall Woods Drive/Prestige Plaza
Drive, Nightly lane closures December
15th thru December 20th between 8 pm and 7 am. One lane
will remain open in each direction. *there
may be brief total closures lasting about 15 minutes.
· US 35 east Ramp to I-75 south, Lane width restriction October 24th – October 15, 2020.
One 11’ eastbound lane will remain open on the ramp.
· Park Street between Oak Avenue and North Wagner Avenue, BRIDGE CLOSURE November 21st – January 6th. The
official detour is: Park Street to Oak Avenue to Michigan Street to North
Wagner Avenue to Park Street
ODOT closures focus on Interstate, US and State routes. For information on local roads you will
need to contact the county, city or township where the road is located. Arrow boards and signs will be in place prior to the work zone to
alert motorists of the upcoming closure.
All work is weather permitting. Safety is a top priority at ODOT. To
help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling
public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for
stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.
environmental review, consultation, and other actions required by applicable
Federal environmental laws for this project are being, or have been, carried
out by ODOT pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327 and a Memorandum of Understanding dated
December 11, 2015, and executed by FHWA and ODOT.