Western Ohio Current Construction
For the week of November 11th – 17th
Sidney (Friday, November 8, 2019) – The following closures are currently in effect for the week of November
11th – 17th:
· US 68 near I-70, Lane closures November 26, 2018 – July 30, 2020. One 12’ lane will remain open in each direction.
- US 127 between US 36 and
SR 121, Lane closures July 15th
– December 6th. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- Kruckeberg Road between
SR 121 and Jaysville St. Johns Road, ROAD CLOSURE July 15th –
December 6th. The official detour is: SR 121 to Jaysville St. Johns Road.
· SR 273 between Miami Street and SR 638, ROAD CLOSURE November 6th – 13th. The
official detour is: SR 117 to SR 274 to SR 638.
· I-75 south between US 36 and CR 25A (Troy), Traffic Pattern shift September 16th – November 29th.
Two southbound lanes will remain open,
but one will be a contraflow lane operating on the northbound side of the
· SR 48 between North Village Drive and Brookmount Road, Daily lane closures October 21st – November 15th
between 9 am and 4 pm. One lane will remain open in each direction.
· SR 48 between Monument Avenue and Riverview Drive, BRIDGE CLOSURE November 9th – 10th. The
official detour is: northbound – SR 48 to Monument Avenue to Great Miami
Boulevard to SR 48. Southbound – Great
Miami Boulevard to Riverside Drive to Second Street to SR 48.
· US 35 east Ramp to I-75 south, Lane width restriction October 24th – October 15, 2020.
One 11’ eastbound lane will remain open on the ramp.
· I-75 south between I-70 and Wagner Ford Road, Nightly lane closures September 30th – December 1st between
the hours of 7 pm and 6 am. These will become double lane closures at 11 pm.
One southbound lane will remain open.
· Benchwood Road Ramp to I-75 south, Nightly RAMP CLOSURES September 30th – December 1st between
the hours of 7 pm and 6 am. The
official detour is: Benchwood Road to I-75 north to US 40 to I-75 south.
· Stanley Avenue between Keowee Street and Webster Street, Nightly ROAD CLOSURES September 30th – December 1st between
the hours of 8 pm and 6 am. The
official detour is: Stanley Avenue to I-75 north to Wagner Ford Road to I-75
south to Stanley Avenue.
· Austin Boulevard between SR 741 and I-75, Lane width restrictions August 19th – November 15th. All
lanes will remain open in each direction with a width restriction of 10’.
· US 35 between Woodman Drive and Linden Avenue, Traffic pattern shift July 14th – November 17th.
Two lanes will be shifted to the right side of the roadway.
· Auglaize – SR 198 between Plum Street and Vine
CLOSURE November 21st – 22nd. The official detour is: US 33 to I-75 to SR 67.
ODOT closures focus on Interstate, US and State routes. For information on local roads you will
need to contact the county, city or township where the road is located. Arrow boards and signs will be in place prior to the work zone to
alert motorists of the upcoming closure.
All work is weather permitting. Safety is a top priority at ODOT. To
help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling
public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for
stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.
environmental review, consultation, and other actions required by applicable
Federal environmental laws for this project are being, or have been, carried
out by ODOT pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327 and a Memorandum of Understanding dated
December 11, 2015, and executed by FHWA and ODOT.