Western Ohio Current Construction
For the week of November 25th – December 1st
Sidney (Friday, November 22, 2019) – The following closures are currently in effect for the week of November
25th – December 1st:
· US 68 near I-70, Lane closures November 26, 2018 – July 30, 2020. One 12’ lane will remain open in each direction.
- US 127 between US 36 and
SR 121, Lane closures July 15th
– December 6th. One lane will remain open in each direction.
· I-75 south between US 36 and CR 25A (Troy), Traffic Pattern shift September 16th – November 29th.
Two southbound lanes will remain open,
but one will be a contraflow lane operating on the northbound side of the
· SR 741 between Prestige Plaza Drive and Silvercliff Drive, Daily lane closures November 17th – 26th between
9 am and 5 pm. One lane will remain
open in each direction.
· SR 48 between North Village Drive and Brookmount Road, Daily lane closures October 21st – November 26th
between 9 am and 4 pm. One lane will remain open in each direction.
· I-70 west Ramp to I-75 south, Lane closure November 25th between the hours of 9 am and 3
pm. One lane will remain open on the ramp.
· I-75 north Ramp to US 35 east, RAMP CLOSURE November 25th at 9 pm – November 26th
at 5 am. The official detour is: US 35 west to James H. McGee Boulevard to US
· Broadway Street Ramp to I-75 north and south, RAMP CLOSURE November 25th between 7 am and 5 pm. The official detour is: Germantown Street
to James H. McGee Boulevard to US 35 east.
· US 35 Ramp to I-75 north and south, Lane closures November 25th between 9 am and 5 pm. One
lane will remain open on the ramp.
· US 35 east Ramp to I-75 south, Lane width restriction October 24th – October 15, 2020.
One 11’ eastbound lane will remain open on the ramp.
· I-75 south between I-70 and Wagner Ford Road, Nightly lane closures September 30th – December 1st between
the hours of 7 pm and 6 am. These will become double lane closures at 11 pm.
One southbound lane will remain open.
· Benchwood Road Ramp to I-75 south, Nightly RAMP CLOSURES September 30th – December 1st between
the hours of 7 pm and 6 am. The
official detour is: Benchwood Road to I-75 north to US 40 to I-75 south.
· Stanley Avenue between Keowee Street and Webster Street, Nightly ROAD CLOSURES September 30th – December 1st between
the hours of 8 pm and 6 am. The
official detour is: Stanley Avenue to I-75 north to Wagner Ford Road to I-75
south to Stanley Avenue.
· Park Street between Oak Avenue and North Wagner Avenue, BRIDGE CLOSURE November 21st – January 6th. The
official detour is: Park Street to Oak Avenue to Michigan Street to North
Wagner Avenue to Park Street.
· Clark – I-70 between SR 72 and US 68, Traffic pattern shift December 9th at
7 pm – December 10th at midnight. Traffic will be shifted on to
the new westbound lanes of I-70. *There
may be lane closures and intermittent road closures during this time.
ODOT closures focus on Interstate, US and State routes. For information on local roads you will
need to contact the county, city or township where the road is located. Arrow boards and signs will be in place prior to the work zone to
alert motorists of the upcoming closure.
All work is weather permitting. Safety is a top priority at ODOT. To
help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling
public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for
stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.
environmental review, consultation, and other actions required by applicable
Federal environmental laws for this project are being, or have been, carried
out by ODOT pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327 and a Memorandum of Understanding dated
December 11, 2015, and executed by FHWA and ODOT.