I-75/Hopple project’s traffic restrictions for weekend of June 7
Hamilton County (Thursday, June 6, 2013) - The Interstate 75/Hopple Street interchange improvement project will include the following traffic restrictions this weekend:
· Full closure of Central Parkway between Hopple and Marshall Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday, June 7 until 5 a.m. Monday, June 10 for storm drainage installation. Access will remain for residents and businesses in the section between Old Hopple Street and Marshall Avenue. Also, the Hopple Bridge over I-75 will remain open.
The following detours will be posted:
1. Northbound Central Parkway: Marshall Avenue to Colerain Avenue to Hopple Street back to Central Parkway/Martin Luther King.
2. Eastbound Hopple Street to south on Central Parkway: Colerain Avenue to Marshall Avenue to Central Parkway.
3. North and southbound I-75 to southbound Central Parkway: Turn right at top of the ramp to Colerain Avenue to Marshall Avenue to Central Parkway.
4. Southbound Central Parkway: Hopple Street to Colerain Avenue to Marshall Avenue to Central Parkway. Maps below detour closure and detour information.
Maps detailing closure and detour information can be accessed at following link: