I-275/SR 32 interchange improvement update
CLERMONT COUNTY (Friday, March 28, 2014) – Work on the I-275 and SR 32 Interchange improvement project this week included the following:
· The bridge deck and approach slabs on the northbound I-275 ramp to SR 32 were poured.
· Traffic on the westbound SR 32 ramp to northbound I-275 has been adjusted, with the width of the ramp reduced to allow construction of temporary pavement.
· Project personnel continue removing existing asphalt and are building the outside of east and westbound SR 32 from I-275 to Old SR 74.
· Project-wide restriping of pavement was completed Thursday, March 27.
Work scheduled next week includes:
· Lane closures on east and westbound SR 32 to remove bridge beams at the Eastgate Boulevard bridge. Daily closures will be in place from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday, March 31 and Tuesday, April 1, with 15-minute full closures scheduled between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
· The ramp from Eastgate Boulevard to westbound SR 32 will be closed from 8 p.m. Monday, March 31 to 6 a.m. the following day. The ramp from eastbound SR 32 to Eastgate Boulevard will be closed from 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 1 to 6 a.m. the following day.
· Median work on SR 32 continues from I-275 east to the Eastgate Boulevard overpass.