I-75 lane and ramp closures scheduled this week
HAMILTON COUNTY (Monday, March 10, 2014) - As part of the improvements to the Interstate 75/Hopple Street interchange, the following lane and/or ramp closures will be in effect this week:
· Various closures of Marshall Avenue between 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily using flagging operations.
· Two right lanes of southbound I-75 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Wednesday, March 12 with closure of the southbound I-75 ramp to Hopple Street from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
· Two left lanes of southbound I-75 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Friday, March 14, with multiple 30-minute full closures of south and northbound I-75 between 12:01 and 5 a.m.
· Right lane closure of northbound Central Parkway from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
· Various lane closures on side streets for equipment moves, material deliveries and bridge work from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
· Rolling lane closures on north and southbound I-75 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday, March 11 for pavement work. Local law enforcement will maintain traffic.