I-75/Hopple Street construction update
Hamilton County (Tuesday,
July 7, 2015) – Construction work on Interstate 75 at Hopple
Street requires the following closures this week:
- Various closures on side streets and
Marshall Avenue from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
- Right lane closure on Central Parkway
through the week.
- Double left lane closures on southbound
I-75 from I-74 to just south of Hopple Street from 1 a.m. to 4 a.m. Thursday,
- Rolling closures on north and southbound
I-75 from 1 a.m. to 4 a.m. Thursday, July 9. Closures on southbound I-75 will
be from I-74 to just south of Hopple Street; closures on northbound I-75 will
be from just north of the Western Hills Viaduct to just north of Hopple Street.
- Close Central Parkway between the
Connector Road and Bates Avenue from 4 a.m. to 5 a.m. Thursday, July 9.