Weekend closure of Central Parkway
scheduled for sewer work
Hamilton County (Monday, May 6, 2013) - The Interstate 75/Hopple Street interchange improvement project will include the following traffic restrictions this week:
· Various lane closures on north and southbound I-75 for delivery of materials. Single lane closures will be permitted from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. followed by double lane closures from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. On the dates that a Reds baseball game is scheduled, southbound closures will begin one hour after the posted start of the game. Northbound closures will begin one hour after the end of the game.
· Closure of the ramp from northbound I-75 to Hopple Street is scheduled for Thursday, May 9 between the hours of 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
· In addition, flagging operations will be in place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on various side streets to accommodate staging of equipment and delivery of materials. Single lane closures on Bates Avenue and ramp shoulder closures may be in place between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., as well.
- Various lane closures on Central Parkway in preparation for the weekend closure of the Hopple St. and Central Parkway intersection between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. on weekdays.
· Complete sewer installation with a full closure of Central Parkway between Hopple Street and Marshall Avenue (except for access to residents/businesses and emergency personnel) from 9 p.m. Friday, May 10 through 5 a.m. Monday, May 13. The following detours will be in place:
o Northbound Central Parkway: Marshall Avenue to Colerain Avenue to Hopple to Central Parkway/MLK
o Eastbound Hopple to south on Central Parkway: Colerain Avenue to Marshall Avenue to Central Parkway
o Traffic from north and southbound I-75 to southbound Central Parkway: Right at top of ramp to Colerain Avenue to Marshall Avenue to Central Parkway
o Southbound Central Parkway: Hopple to Colerain Avenue to Marshall Avenue to Central Parkway.