I-75/Hopple construction update
HAMILTON COUNTY (Friday, April 4, 2014) - As part of the improvements to the Interstate 75/Hopple Street interchange, the following lane and/or ramp closures will be in effect next week:
· Two left lanes of southbound I-75 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday, April 7 through Friday, April 11, with short-term closures on northbound I-75 each night from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
· Multiple 30-minute rolling closures on northbound I-75 between midnight and 5 a.m., Monday, April 7 through Friday, April 11.
· Two left lanes of northbound I-75 from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Thursday, April 10 and Friday, April 11, with multiple 30-minute rolling closures of north and southbound I-75 between midnight and 5 a.m. the following day.
· Two left lanes of northbound I-75 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Saturday, April 12 with 30-minute rolling closures from midnight to 5 a.m. the following day.
· The ramp from northbound I-75 to Hopple Street from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday, April 7 through Sunday, April 13.
· Various daily lane closures on Marshall Avenue between 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., utilizing flagging operations.
· Right lane of southbound Central Parkway from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
· Various side street flagging operations for equipment moves, material deliveries and bridge work from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
PLEASE NOTE: No lane or ramp closures will occur until one hour after the completion of the Cincinnati Reds game on Friday, April 11.
Local law enforcement will maintain traffic. Arrow boards and signs are in place prior to the work zone to alert motorists of the upcoming lane and ramp closures. To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.