-75/Hopple construction weekly update
Lebanon (Monday, April 28, 2014) – Work this week on the I-75/Hopple interchange construction will require the following closures:
· Two left lanes of northbound I-75 Monday, April 28 and Tuesday, April 29, beginning one hour after completion of Reds’ game, with multiple 30-minute rolling closures of the interstate between midnight and 5 a.m. the following day. The ramp from northbound I-75 to Hopple Street will be closed beginning one hour after completion of Reds’ game to 5 a.m. each night, as well.
· Two right lanes of southbound I-75 Wednesday, April 30 through Friday, May 2, beginning at 10 p.m. each day, and reopening to traffic by 5 a.m. the following day. The ramp from southbound I-75 to Hopple will be closed at this time as well.
· Lane closures on Marshall Avenue from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
· Right lane closure on northbound Central Parkway from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day this week.
· Closures on various side streets from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
· All work is weather permitting.