-74/Colerain Beekman ramp closures to begin June 2
Hamilton County (Wednesday, May 29, 2013) - Work to reconstruct and improve the Interstate 74/Colerain Beekman interchange will require a 100-day closure of several ramps, beginning the week of June 2.
Work to implement closure of the westbound I-74 ramp to Colerain and the eastbound I-74 ramp to northbound Beekman will take place beginning at 7 p.m. Sunday, June 2; the closure of both ramps will be in place by 6 a.m. Monday, June 3.
Work to implement closure of the southbound Beekman ramp to eastbound I-74 will begin at 7 p.m. Monday, June 3 with the closure of the ramp in place by 6 a.m. Tuesday, June 4.
Northbound Beekman Street will be closed between the westbound I-74 ramp and Colerain Avenue. Southbound Beekman will be closed between Colerain Avenue and the ramp from eastbound I-74 to southbound Beekman.
Details of each closure and its related detour are as follows:
· The westbound I-74 ramp to Colerain will be closed with traffic detoured to westbound I-74 to right on Montana Avenue, to right on West Fork to Colerain Avenue.
· Southbound Beekman to eastbound I-74 will be closed with traffic detoured to southbound Colerain to right to the southbound Spring Grove ramp to eastbound I-74.
· The ramp from eastbound I-74 to northbound Beekman will be closed with traffic detoured to southbound Beekman to left to eastbound Elmore to left on northbound Colerain.
· Northbound Beekman Street closed between the westbound I-74 ramp and Colerain Avenue with traffic detoured to right on eastbound Elmore to Colerain Avenue.
· Southbound Beekman closed between Colerain Ave ramp from eastbound I-74 to southbound Beekman, with traffic detoured to Colerain Avenue to Elmore.
· In addition, the open sections of north and southbound Beekman will be restricted to one lane in each direction.
· During this 100-day closure, an additional 28-day restriction on Colerain Avenue will be in place. Colerain will be restricted to one lane in each direction until approximately the end of July.
Maps showing closure and detour information can be accessed at following link: