Interstate 71 Repaving Projects Update
Hamilton County (Friday,
Oct. 26, 2018) - The Interstate 71 repaving projects require the
- Single lane closures on Gilbert Avenue between Eden
Park Drive and Reading Road from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 30.
- South I-71 traffic between Stewart Road and Ridge Road
will be shifted to the outside lanes beginning at approximately 6 a.m.
Thursday, Nov. 1. This was previously scheduled for 9 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26
but was cancelled due to the weather.
- Left lane closure on south I-71 from Reading Road to
the Lytle Tunnel from 8 p.m. Friday, Nov. 2 until 7 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 3.
- Various lane closures on north I-71 from the Lytle
Tunnel to Reading Road nightly from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. Monday, Oct. 29
through Saturday morning, Nov. 3.
- Continuous right lane closure on north I-71 between
Martin Luther King Jr. Drive and Dana Avenue through 6 a.m. Friday, Nov.
16. The Martin Luther King Jr. Drive ramp to north I-71 will merge with
through traffic at the bottom of the ramp; the Dana Avenue exit will
- Continuous single lane closures on Stewart Road at the
I-71 overpass until Friday, Nov. 30.
- The left lane of south I-71 is a contraflow lane, using
the left lane of north I-71. Traffic will remain in this pattern until
Arrow boards and/or
signs will alert motorists of the upcoming restrictions. All work is contingent
To help ensure the
safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists
should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while
passing through the work zone. Move over or slow down.
For ongoing traffic,
construction and weather-related information, please check www.OHGO.com.
For more information
contact: Brian Cunningham, Communications
Manager, at 513-933-6517 or Liz Lyons, Public Information Specialist, at
Know Before You Go!
For more detailed
traffic information, and to get personalized traffic alerts for your commute,
download the OHGO app or visit OHGO.com.