ODOT District 8 Construction Updates
Lebanon (Friday, April 11, 2014) – Upcoming work for the following projects in Hamilton County will require lane closures in the next week:
I-275 between SR 128 and Colerain Avenue
· A two-year project to repair and reconstruct Interstate 275 in Hamilton County will require nightly single lane closures in the right lane of eastbound I-275, beginning at 5 p.m. with lanes reopening to traffic by 7 a.m. the following morning. Lane closures on westbound I-275 will be in place from 7 p.m. to 9 a.m.
· In addition, a traffic switch is to be implemented Saturday, April 12 on westbound I-275 between Ronald Reagan Highway and I-74 that will require double lane closures beginning at 7 p.m. All lanes will reopen to traffic by 9 a.m., Sunday, April 13.
I-75 at Hopple
· Closure of two left lanes of northbound I-75 on Friday, April 11, beginning one hour after completion of Cincinnati Reds game, with multiple 30-minute rolling closures of north and southbound I-75 between midnight and 5 a.m. Saturday, April 12.
· Two left lanes of northbound I-75 beginning at 8 p.m. Saturday, April 12 with 30-minute rolling closures from midnight to 5 a.m. Sunday, April 13.
· Two left lanes of northbound I-75 Monday, April 14 through Saturday, April 19, beginning at 10 p.m. each night, with multiple 30-minute rolling closures of the interstate between midnight and 5 a.m. the following day. The ramp from northbound I-75 to Hopple Street will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night, as well.
· Lane closures on Marshall Avenue from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
· Closures on various side streets from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.