Area Routes Closed Due To Flooding
Other Restrictions Also In Place
Chillicothe (Tuesday, May 3, 2011 – 12:25 p.m.) – The following routes on the state highway system in the Ohio Department of Transportation - District 9 area are either closed or restricted due to flooding or slip:
• S.R. 41 in Adams County is CLOSED between the Brown County line and S.R. 136 at Bentonville.
• S.R. 73 in Adams County is CLOSED between S.R. 32 and the Adams-Scioto County line.
• S.R. S.R. 348 in Adams County is CLOSED between its junction with S.R. 125 and Blue Creek Road.
• U.S. 52 in Brown County is REDUCED to ONE LANE between Aberdeen and Ripley, as well as between Aberdeen and the Adams County line; traffic is being maintained by flaggers.
• S.R. 763 in Brown County is CLOSED just north of S.R. 41 and Aberdeen.
• S.R. 141 in Lawrence County is REDUCED to ONE LANE just north of Bald Knob-Dog Fork Road due to a slip; traffic is being maintained with temporary signals.
• S.R. 124 in Pike County is CLOSED at Idaho.
• S.R. 41 in Ross County is CLOSED between Humbolt and Fruitdale, north of Bainbridge.
• S.R. 73 in Scioto County is CLOSED at Rarden.
For information on additional lane and road closures caused by construction, accidents, flooding or other related traffic events throughout the state, visit Buckeye Traffic on ODOT's web site at www.buckeyetraffic.org
For more information contact:
Kathleen Fuller, Public Information Officer
1-740-774-8834, direct line & outside Ohio