You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
An Official Site of
District 1 - Lima
District 2 - Bowling Green
District 3 - Ashland
District 4 - Akron
District 5 - Jacksontown
District 6 - Delaware
District 7 - Sidney
District 8 - Lebanon
District 9 - Chillicothe
District 10 - Marietta
District 11 - New Philadelphia
District 12 - Cleveland
Chief Legal Counsel
ODOT Image Library
Spotlight on ODOT Works
ODOT Office of Communications - News Room Homepage - ARCHIVE
LPA Construction Contract Administration
ODOT Prequalified Worksite Traffic Supervisor (WTS) Requirements
Civil Rights and Labor
2018 Statewide Partnering Training
Construction Management/Contract Sales
Contract Sales Home
Office of Contracts
ODOT Director's Office Home
CADD and Mapping Services
Facilities & Equipment Management
Governmental Accounting Standards Board
State Infrastructure Bank
Employee Development and Lean
Employee Health & Safety
Jobs & Commerce
Proposed and Amended Rules
Division of Policy and Legislative Services Home
Opportunity, Diversity, & Inclusion
Statewide Planning & Research
ODOT Veterans Employment Information
ODOT Winter Seasonal Jobs
Closures and restrictions as of November 25, 2019
Public Information Office
Business & Human Resources
US 33 Roundabout
ODOT DISTRICT 10 ROAD CLOSURES/RESTRICTIONS
The following roads are either closed or restricted as of Monday, November 25, 2019. Click on each route to see the location at
- Reduced to one lane just south of SR 550 due to a slip. Estimated end date is 12/1/19.
- The route is closed just east of the intersection with SR-216 within the Murray City corporation limits due to a sewer replacement project. The work is scheduled for completion on 11/29/2019.
- The route is closed for the installation of a box culvert between Forked Run State Park and Curtis Hollow Road. A signed detour is set up using SR-248, SR-7, and SR-681. Work is scheduled for completion on 11/29/19.
- A resurfacing project is taking place 0.47 miles west of CR-43. Flaggers and a 10 foot width restriction are in place. Work is scheduled for completion on 6/30/20.
- The route is reduced to one lane 0.14 miles east of CR-98. Work is scheduled for completion on 12/31/19.
- A slip repair project has the route reduced to one lane 1.08 miles west of SR-7. Traffic is maintained with temporary traffic signals. Work is scheduled to be complete on 11/30/19.
- The route is being realigned at the 15.61 mile marker, just south of CR-96 (Baptist Ridge Road). One lane of traffic will be maintained with a temporary traffic signal. Work is scheduled to be completed on 11/30/19.
- An emergency slip repair has the route restricted to a single lane between TR-437 and SR-7. Traffic is maintained with temporary traffic signals. Work is expected to be complete on 12/31/19.
- An emergency slip repair has the route restricted to a single lane 5.95 miles north of SR-7. Traffic is maintained with temporary traffic signals. Work is scheduled for completion on 12/31/19.
- A slip repair has the route reduced to a single lane at the 1.7 mile marker, approximately 0.75 miles north of CR-22. Traffic is maintained with temporary signals and a 12' width restriction is in place. Work is scheduled for completion on 12/31/19.
- Construction of roundabouts has the route restricted at
at the intersections of SR-37/SR-78/SR-669 and SR-37/SR-78/SR-60. Work is scheduled for completion on 12/13/19.
- A culvert replacement project has the route reduced to a single 10' lane just west of McConnelsville. Work is scheduled for completion on 11/30/19.
- A landslide has the route closed between Cottonwood Drive and Fairgrounds Road
- An emergency slip repair has the route restricted between McConnelsville and the Muskingum County line.
Traffic is maintained with temporary traffic signals. Work is scheduled for completion on 12/31/19.
- A landslide repair at the 28.96 mile marker has the route reduced to a single lane just north of TR-516. Work is scheduled for completion on 12/31/19.
- Crews will install a pre-cast concrete box culvert at MM 20, about 1.8 miles west of Marietta. Traffic will be maintained in one lane with a 12' width restriction. Work is scheduled for completion on 11/30/19.
- A landslide repair has the route reduced to a single lane at the 5.5 mile marker. Traffic is maintained with a temporary traffic signal. Work is scheduled for completion on 11/27/19.
- A landslide repair has the route reduced to a single lane at the 3.33 mile marker. Traffic is maintained with a temporary traffic signal. Work is scheduled for completion on 12/31/19.
- A waterline replacement project is taking place from the
intersection of Alta St. & Riley Dr., to Alta St. and SR 676, and continuing down SR 676 to the intersection of SR 676 and SR 7. SR 676 will be closed from Alta Street to SR 7. Work is scheduled for completion on 12/31/19.
The Ohio Department of Transportation
, 1980 West Broad Street, Columbus Ohio 43223
Mike DeWine, Governor
Jack Marchbanks, Ph.D., ODOT Director