An Official Site
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In

Attention:  As of June 1, 2010, District 11 will no longer issue special hauling permits. You can request a special hauling permit online with the link listed below.

  This does not affect district issued Utility or Roadway Usage Permits. 



 District 11, Permits



Special Hauling Permits for Oversized/Overweight Loads

These permits are issued for movement of vehicles which exceed the limitations on length, height and weight as established in the Ohio Revised Code, Sections 5577.01-5577.09.

An insurance policy endorsement form (OS-32) must be filed with the ODOT Special Hauling Permits Section prior to processing a permit application. ODOT District 11 Permit Office hours for these particular permits are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Roadway Usage Permits for any Work Performed on the State's Right-of-Way

These permits as required by the Ohio Revised Code, Chapter 5515 are issued for all approved work performed on or occupancy of all state highway right of way. These permits generally apply only to state highways outside municipal corporations.


Examples of such permits are:
  • Construction of residential, commercial or field drives
  • Installation of drainage pipes and catch basins
  • Excavation of banks and installation of fill material
  • Installation of utility facilities

For questions on Roadway Usage permits, please contact Candy Mason at (330) 308-3947  For questions on Utility Permits, please contact Jeremy Cessna at (330) 308-7861.



Image of District 11 Counties 


 Related Links