State Route 557 closure postponed
HOLMES COUNTY: The SR 557 closure that was set to begin this week has been postponed. The closure will now begin on Thursday, July 5. This closure is located just north of Famerstown and is necessary for a culvert replacement.
- Click here for exact location
- SR 557 will close from CR 114 to Twp. Rd. 164
- 10 day closure
- Detour: SR 557 south to SR 643, then 643 east to SR 93, then north on SR 93 to SR 39, then west on SR 39 back to SR 557, and reverse.
- Contractor: Adena Corporation
- Completion date: Saturday, July 14, weather permitting
For more information contact: Lauren Borell at 330-308-7817 or Lauren.Borell@dot.ohio.gov
Know Before You Go!
For more detailed traffic information, and to get personalized traffic alerts for your commute, download the OHGO app or visit OHGO.com.