SR 93 to close next week south of Dundee
TUSCARAWAS COUNTY -
Beginning this Monday, April 15, SR 93 will close for 5 days
about 2.5 miles south of Dundee for a roadside safety improvement
project and culvert replacement. Please see the following closure
- Monday, April 15, - Wednesday, April 17, full closure
- Road will reopen Wednesday, April 17, at 5 p.m.
- Thursday, April 18, daytime closure from 8 a.m.- 5
- Friday ,April 19, daytime closure from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Location: Just north of Barrs
Mill Rd. (CR 76) to Hardy Dr. (Twp. Rd. 443)
- All work is weather
- Detour: SR 516 east to SR 39,
SR 39 west back to SR 93, and reverse
For more information
contact: Lauren Borell at 330-308-7817 or Lauren.Borell@dot.ohio.gov
Know Before You Go!
For more detailed
traffic information, and to get personalized traffic alerts for your commute,
download the OHGO app or visit OHGO.com.