Bridge repair project on Annesley Rd. over U.S. 30 to begin next week
Columbiana County - Work is set to begin next week on the Annesley Rd. (TR 963) bridge repair project located about one mile north of SR 170 over U.S. 30.
- U.S. 30 will be reduced to one, 12' lane in each direction
- Ansley Rd. (TR 963) will close for 70 days beginning July 12-August 23
- Ansley Rd. detour: Annesley Rd. south to CR 424, then east on CR 424 to CR 425, then north on CR 425 back to Annesley Rd.
- Contractor: Global Outdoor Solutions
- Cost: $631,688
- Completion date: September 30, 2018
For more information contact: Lauren Borell at 330-308-7817 or Lauren.Borell@dot.ohio.gov
Know Before You Go!
For more detailed traffic information, and to get personalized traffic alerts for your commute, download the OHGO app or visit OHGO.com