SR 149 to close for 5 days south of New Athens
HARRISON COUNTY - Beginning Monday, July 23, SR 149 will close for a culvert replacement just south of New Athens, for five days during daytime hours.
- Click here for exact location
- Located just south of New Athens and the SR 9/SR 149 intersection
- 5 day closure; work hours: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Work performed by ODOT maintenance crews
- Completion date: Friday, July 27, weather permitting
- Detour: Beginning at the intersection of SR 331 and SR 149 in Belmont County, go West on SR 331 to US 22, then go East on US 22 to SR 519, then go East on SR 519 to SR 9, and then go South on SR 9 back to SR 149, and reverse
For more information contact: Lauren Borell at 330-308-7817 or Lauren.Borell@dot.ohio.gov
Know Before You Go!
For more detailed traffic information, and to get personalized traffic alerts for your commute, download the OHGO app or visit OHGO.com.