SR 800 to be restricted in Freeport for slide repair
HARRISON COUNTY - A SR 800 slide repair project is set to begin next Monday, July 16, in Freeport, just south of Main Street.
- Click here for exact location
- Traffic maintained with temporary traffic signals
- 10-foot width restriction
- Contractor: Alan Stone Company, Inc.
- Completion date: September 30, 2018
For more information contact: Lauren Borell at 330-308-7817 or Lauren.Borell@dot.ohio.gov
Know Before You Go!
For more detailed traffic information, and to get personalized traffic alerts for your commute, download the OHGO app or visit OHGO.com.