SR 7 bridge repair project to begin next week in Powhattan
BELMONT COUNTY - Work is set to begin Wednesday, May 1, on a SR 7 bridge repair project located over SR 148 (Front St.) in Powhattan.
- Click here for exact location
- SR 7 traffic maintained at all times, in each direction, in one, 10.5' lane
- SR 148 (Front St.) traffic will be maintained at all times. Future restrictions for motorists traveling on SR 148 (Front St.) to SR 7 will take place at a future date, that information will be shared as it becomes available
- Contractor: Ohio-West Virginia Excavating Co.
- Completion date: October 31, 2019
For more information contact: Lauren Borell at 330-308-7817 or Lauren.Borell@dot.ohio.gov
Know Before You Go!
For more detailed traffic information, and to get personalized traffic alerts for your commute, download the OHGO app or visit OHGO.com.