GARFIELD HEIGHTS (Thursday, August 8, 2013) – The following lane closures will be in place overnight tonight, Thursday, August 8 in Cuyahoga County:
The following lane closures will be in place overnight tonight, Thursday, August 8 in Cuyahoga County:
· Overnight Thursday, August 8, crews will close the I-71 northbound exit ramp to West 150th Street from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. in order to perform a traffic shift on the ramp. Motorists will be detoured via I-71 northbound to West 130th Street to I-71 southbound to West 150th Street.
· Overnight Thursday, August 8, crews will close one lane on U.S. 422 westbound between Harper Road and Richmond Road from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. in order to perform paving operations. Also overnight Thursday, crews will close the Harper road entrance ramp to U.S. 422 westbound from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. and the U.S. 422 westbound ramp to I-271 northbound from 1 to 5 a.m. in order to perform paving operations. Detours will be posted.
In addition to permanent work zones, the following work is scheduled to take place over the weekend in Cuyahoga County:
Friday, August 9:
· On Friday, August 9, crews will close the left lane on Waterloo Road between East 140th and East 152nd Street from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. in order to install noise barrier panels.
· Overnight Friday, August 9, crews will close the left lane on U.S. 422 westbound between SR 91 and Harper Road from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. in order to perform paving operations.
Weekend Long Work:
· On Saturday, August 10 from 1 a.m. until 2 a.m. Monday, August 12, the RTA red line will be closed as the contractor performs work to remove a pier and a portion of the existing abutment that is very close to the RTA tracks. RTA will be providing bus transportation during the shutdown.
· Overnight Friday, August 9, crews will close one lane on SR 175 (Richmond Road) southbound between Harvard Road and I-271 until 6 a.m. Monday, August 12 in order to perform pavement repairs.
The following Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) construction projects have updated work involving lane and/or ramp closures beginning overnight Thursday, August 8 through Friday, August 16:
I-71 Resurfacing, Cleveland
I-77 Bridge Deck Replacement over Cuyahoga River Valley, Independence and Cuyahoga Hts
I-90 Resurfacing, Cleveland and Lakewood
I-90 Noise Barrier Rehabilitation, Cleveland
U.S. 422 Resurfacing, Solon, Warrensville Heights and Orange
West 74th Street, West 61st Street and Madison Avenue Bridge Improvements, Cleveland
Click here to view the weekly construction update for more information on the projects listed above.
For up-to-date information on closures and restrictions near downtown Cleveland and the Innerbelt Bridge visit www.innerbelt.org.
All work listed in this update is weather permitting.
For more information contact: