Public Tours Now Being Offered: Reserve a spot on one of our July 30 tours! For more info, or to view future tour dates, visit www.Innerbelt.org and click on the “Project Tours” tab.
Regional Interstate Impacts:
· This weekend, the left lane of I-90 east will be closed immediately after the Innerbelt Bridge from 8 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Sunday, July 19-21.
· This weekend, I-90/Innerbelt Bridge west will be closed between I-77 and I-490 from 7:30 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Sunday, July 19-21. Opt for the Alternate! Use I-77 south to I-490 west.
Downtown/Gateway District Impacts:
· W 3rd Street will be closed under I-90 from Friday, July 19 at 7 p.m. to Sunday, July 21 at 8 a.m. Detour via Harrison, W 4th, and Central Avenue.
· On Sunday, July 21, Ontario Street will be closed between E 14th Street and Carnegie Avenue. This work will also require the closure of the Ontario exit from I-90 east and the Ontario ramp to I-77 south.
· Nightly Monday through Friday, July 22-26, Ontario Street will be closed between E 14th Street and Carnegie Avenue from 7:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. each morning. This work will also require the closure of the Ontario exit from I-90 east and the Ontario ramp to I-77 south. Work will be coordinated to minimize disruption to downtown events.
· Through Friday, July 26, the right lane in both directions of Ontario will remain closed under I-90.
· Monday through Friday, July 22-26, Starkweather Avenue will be closed under I-90. Use Fairfield or Kenilworth Avenues.
Ontario & E 9th Street Resurfacing: For info about the Cuyahoga County Department of Public Works’ resurfacing project visit http://publicworks.cuyahogacounty.us/.