Attention Innerbelt Motorists: Thanks to everyone who joined us today for our dedication and ribbon cutting event honoring Senator George V. Voinovich. Due to inclement weather earlier this week, the new bridge is officially set to open to downtown ramp traffic by Monday morning! We appreciate your patience as these traffic changes take place. Continue to visit our “Traffic Impacts” page on the web at www.Innerbelt.org.
Regional Interstate Impacts:
- Overnight Friday, November 8 from 8 p.m. to midnight, the I-90 west ramp to I-77 south will be closed. Motorists may detour via I-71 south to SR 176 (Jennings Freeway) to I-480 east to I-77 south.
- UPDATED!! As of 4 p.m. on Saturday, November 9, I-90 has reopend in both directions.
- Friday, November 8 at 8 p.m., the E 14th entrance ramp to I-90 west will close until the completion of the second new Innerbelt Bridge in late 2016.
- Friday, November 8 at 8 p.m., the Ontario Street exit from I-90 east will close until the completion of the second new Innerbelt Bridge in late 2016
- Saturday, November 9, Carnegie Avenue will be closed between Ontario and E 9th Streets from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- UPDATED!! As of 5 p.m. on November 9, the Ontario ramp to I-90 west is OPEN. The E 9th ramp to I-90 west will open to the new bridge by Monday, November 11, at 6 a.m. There will be no access to I-71 south using these ramps. To reach I-71 south, Opt for the Alternate! by using I-77 south and I-490 west.